Company: Glanbia Performance Nutrition
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Responsible for the maintenance of all MFGIL production lines under
the general direction of the Maintenance Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Use tools ranging from common hand and power tools, such as
hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches, to precision measuring
instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines
continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, or
the physical condition of buildings does not deteriorate.
- Order parts, supplies, and equipment from catalogs and
suppliers, or obtain them from storerooms.
- Assemble, install, or repair wiring, electrical or electronic
components, pipe systems, plumbing, machinery, or
- Inspect drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace
filters, or perform other maintenance actions, following
- Repair or replace defective equipment parts, using hand tools
and power tools, and reassemble equipment.
- Clean or lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, or other parts of
- Inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment to diagnose
- Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them,
checking blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs, as
- Performs minor and major repair of equipment.
- Performs preventative maintenance procedures on mechanical
equipment on a scheduled basis; inspects belts, checks fluid
levels, replaces filters, greases bearings, seals, etc., repairs or
replaces broken parts
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Decision Making/Problem Solving
- Process improvement implementation, work with operations,
engineering to improve equipment
- Report/correct unsafe conditions in the building or with the
- Own the equipment in their areas, be a mentor to others, find a
way to make a difference.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Vocational / Technical Preferred
At Glanbia, we celebrate diversity, because we know that our
individual strengths make us stronger together. We welcome and
encourage interest from a wide variety of candidates, and we will
give your application consideration, without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity,
national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or
At Glanbia our culture will celebrate individuality, knowing that
together we are more.
Keywords: Glanbia Performance Nutrition, Bethesda , Technician Maintenance, Professions , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!