Sr. Project Manager - Construction
Company: Elite Personnel
Posted on: January 21, 2023
A client-focused, well respected general contractor specializing
in restaurant, retail, hospitality, and other commercial projects
is looking to hire a Senior Project Manager a large, commercial
interior project located in Bethesda. This specialty GC is proud of
their reputation for their commitment to their client's success and
being an active participant during the pre-construction period
through end of the warranty period. This team is serious about
excellence, commitment and successful completion of all projects.
We are recruiting for a self-motivated, experienced Senior Project
Manager with superior problem solving and communication skills to
manage their ever-increasing business growth. Must have
successfully led large construction projects from conceptual
planning through construction and turnover. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interact regularly with client(s) to ensure that goals and
objectives are understood and achieved and engage with designers to
realize their vision within the financial constraints of the
- Manage all phases of project development including the turnover
from estimating, procurement, execution, and close-out phases of
- Identify project risks and develop and implement risk
mitigation and contingency plans
- Oversee and prepare accurate project documentation for all
phases or project execution.
- Create and maintain project schedule for both Client and
- Develop and maintain a Cost to Complete report for each
- Advocate on the part of the Company during disputes,
disagreements, modifications or change orders.
- Track and submit invoices, purchases orders and other financial
commitments, exposures and obligations.
- Conduct, maintain, and expand relationships with industry and
trade associates, vendors, and professional organizations,
including active solicitation of new partners.
- Participate in developing business development to maximize
opportunities for the company
- Lead and mentor additional Potomac Construction staff assigned
to support their projects (Project Managers, Assistant Project
Managers, etc.). QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least 10 years prior work experience at any of the following
related firms: Construction (General Contractor, Construction
Manager, Subcontractor) Project Management / Owner's Representation
or Design (Architecture, Engineering, etc.)
- Bachelor's or Associates Degree in Construction Management,
Project Management, Engineering or related field.
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, presentation,
interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of engineering principles, techniques,
construction cost, scheduling and accounting principles.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.),
Microsoft Project or Primavera P6, Adobe Acrobat, Blue Beam Revu or
other PDF developers/editors and online Project Management Software
(e.g. Procore) If you are interested in learning more about joining
this highly successful team, please send your resume today. Great
work environment, high quality projects and hard-working committed
staff! We look forward to hearing from you.
Keywords: Elite Personnel, Bethesda , Sr. Project Manager - Construction, Professions , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!