Senior Construction Project Manager - Multifamily
Posted on: May 28, 2023
SPM- Mulitfamily needed for commercial GC building the DMV!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Haley Gerritsen
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary: $135,000 - $165,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a Bethesda, MD based commercial GC building the DMV. Build
great teams, strong leaders, lasting relationships and
award-winning projects. The Project Manager for Base Buildings is
responsible for the overall direction, successful completion, and
financial outcome of the project with quality and safety at the
forefront. Build with us.
Why join us?
- Great culture
- H/V/D benefits
- Strong bonus program Job Details
** MULTIFAMILY EXPERIENCE NEEDED **
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Enforce the company safety program in accordance with the
company's best practice policies, local, state, and federal
- Develop new and maintain existing business relationships with
Owners, Architect/Engineers, Construction Managers and
Subcontractors as necessary to ensure future business
- Possess a working knowledge of current market conditions
including pricing conventions and trends.
- Develop and track leads for upcoming projects, actively work
with Strategy & Acquisition to bring in new work in line with the
- Actively participate in industry organizations at the committee
or board level; represent the Company at networking functions,
trade shows, etc.
- Provide leadership to Project Team(s) to provide structure,
develop objectives/goals for each and assign individual areas of
- Participate in the preconstruction and bidding process,
providing constructability, schedule and process input. Interface
with Owners, CMs, - Architects, Engineers, Estimating, Scheduling
and BIM Managers during the preconstruction process.
- Work in partnership with the Proposal Management team in
responses to RFPs, providing narratives, logistic plans and
schedule input. Lead Project Team(s) in preparing for and
participating in interviews and presentations.
- Work with the project scheduler to develop the initial
schedule; evaluate and update monthly or more often if required.
Ensure that construction activities progress according to
- Participate in the procurement process in conjunction with the
Project Executive or Business Unit Leader, prepare scope of work,
maintain procurement tracking log, and negotiate and prepare
- Oversee contractual performance of all subcontractor to ensure
compliance to scope, schedule and quality. Participate in weekly
subcontractor meetings with the Project Superintendent.
- Communicate with the Architect, Owner and/or Construction
Manager on all project issues, progress, budget, changes or
modifications. Prepare for, organize, and run Owner's meetings on a
regularly scheduled basis.
- Manage cost control system to ensure budget compliance. Track
all potential change orders, owner change orders and prepare
monthly cost to complete analysis.
- Submit, track and obtain building, occupancy and other permits
as required for the project.
- Monitor the submittal and request for information process to
ensure project requirements are met.
- Prepare the monthly requisition to the Owner, review with
Owner/Architect, revise as necessary, obtain approval and ensure
timely project funding.
- Manage cost loaded schedules as required.
- Manage and participate in the preparation of and present in the
monthly company Project Reviews, confirming proper presentation of
project risks and financial management.
- Review and approve subcontractor applications for payment and
- Manage the project close out process required for the project
to facilitate timely release of retention.
- Mentor and train project team members to support their growth
and development within the organization.
- Use latest technology and software to complete projects as
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Bethesda , Senior Construction Project Manager - Multifamily, Professions , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...