Sr. Manager, Sales Development
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Job SummaryResponsible for managing the pod verticals within the
Effectv Sales Development Team. Provides leadership and subject
matter expertise in designated vertical of retail. Partners with
other sales development leaders, Measurement & Insights Leader and
VP of Sales on defining the strategy for said vertical.Job
- Defines and manages the overall sales development process for
the retail vertical.
- Ensures responsibilities are carried out according to proper
policies and procedures and in accordance with the overall
- Facilitates sales materials and resources needs. Coordinates
the distribution of sales materials and resources.
- Constantly educates self on the retail industry and keeps up on
industry changes or trends.
- Leads assigned advertising sales teams to understand and track
schedules for major initiatives and advertising campaigns. Monitors
adherence to master advertising production schedule.
- Provides leadership to the retail Sales Development Teams
consisting of account strategists, account managers and sales
- Interfaces with Advertising Sales and other departments to
coordinate ad packages, sponsorships, and ad options being
- Creates work performance standards. Remains available to
Advertising Sales Team and resolves operational questions and
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Requirements:
- Bachelor---s Degree or Equivalent
- 8-11 years--- experience in a sales or sales development
- Previous experience managing others is a must
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and writtenEmployees
at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
employer.EducationBachelor's DegreeRelevant Work Experience7-10
YearsBase pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast
provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most
sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That---s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality --- to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers
site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Bethesda , Sr. Manager, Sales Development, Sales , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!